In 1929 the construction of the historic building in Kannikegade began. In 1932 the building was opened and has since then been used as a bank. Marble pillars, wood panels and high ceilings gives the building a majestic expression. The architect was Høegh-Hansen, who had a great influence on the architecture in Aarhus in the early 20th century.
Danske Bank Aarhus, Kannikegade 4-6, 8000 Aarhus C